Aloha mai kakou,
On behalf of Pā‘upena Community Development Inc., I invite you to a beneficiary consultation 6 p.m. May 30 at Paukūkalo Community Center. Learn about plans for 4,197 Upcountry homeland acres.
Pā‘upena CDC is a Maui-based nonprofit, whose mission is to empower fellow Hawaiian Homes trust beneficiaries to build homes and self-sufficient communities.
Ke‘olu‘olu, for planning purposes, kindly complete the survey below, as appropriate, and mail to: Pā‘upena CDC, P.O. Box 403, Kula HI 96790; or complete the survey online at www.paupena.org.
(1) When DHHL awards you an agricultural lot, how many acres would you want (please circle: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 acres, or other; if the latter, how many acres)?
(2) Would you want to build a house on the lot?
(3) Do you have farming or ranching experience; if so, describe (on reverse side, if need).
(4) What is your greatest need(s) as a prospective farmer/rancher/homeowner (circle those that apply and number in order of relevance, from #1 as the highest):
Land, Water, Money/Financing, Expertise, Training, Support from `ohana, Support from friends, Job, Being on Maui, and/or Other (please describe).
(5) Are you a military veteran?
Finally, kindly fill out and return this optional contact-information section for a Pa‘upena databank, or do so online at www.paupena.org:
Cellphone No. ———————————— Email ———————————————————
Residential, ag or pastoral lessee or waitlister ———————————————
Mahalo for your input,
Kekoa Enomoto, chairwoman of the board